Milwaukee WI - Overview: The Aquatics Group Fitness Instructor is responsible for providing quality fitness programs designed to meet the needs of members, residents or guests. Multiple class times available.
Employees work at the JCC in Milwaukee, WI for WTS International.
• Must be certified through ACE, ACSM, or other approved nationally accredited organization
• Must have educational background in Physical Education, Exercise Science, Health Education or related field
• Valid CPR Certification
• Valid Standard First Aid Certification
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills to work positively with different populations, in groups and individually
• Must be well-organized and prepared to teach classes
• Must be in excellent physical condition to teach group exercise
• Must be able to think independently and develop routines for teaching specific exercise classes
• Must be able to keep confidences and practice discernment
• Ability to lift 25 lbs
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
• This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
• The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
• Normal work hours: varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
Facility/Job Highlights: WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.